DiversityFIRST™ ERG Academy is a resource to both individuals and organizations seeking to start, grow or fully utilize their employee resource groups. The academy blends theory and practice over a full one-day interactive curriculum, with the development of an action plan to effectively lead ERGs for the greatest business impact and sustainability.
- Articulate the compelling business case for ERGs
- Gain the most current knowledge and trends related to ERGs
- Identify the mechanics for successful formation and nurturing of ERGs based upon a wide range of best practices
- Understand how to work effectively with diversity councils, HR leadership, and various ERGs within the organization and across industries
- Apply the competencies needed for successful ERG leadership within various roles including ERG leaders, ERG executive sponsors, and HR practitioners charged with ERG efforts
- Develop an action plan with strategies and tactics for ERGs, including metrics to measure effectiveness
Our ERG Academy can be provided as an in-person or virtual training. Individual and group registrations options are available. Please contact us today to learn more.